How A Url Is Shortened?
Does a long URL bring trouble to keep in mind? Do you suffer from typing error while working with long URL? Well, that’s very obvious. But when you can snipe it short, why bother about maintaining a long URL! Secure URL shortener and make work easy going. You must be worried about your website getting hacked or being invaded by trash items. But people, do not worry. The URL shortener assures you safety from any external damages.
Process of URL shortening
- Copy your long URL and paste it in the input box where it has been asked for. The box says ‘paste a really long link’. Next, click on the button saying ‘snipe it’. The input box is available in every homepage. The look may differ.
- If you want to view real time analytics, add the following terminations to your shortened link: “.info”, “.stats”, “+” or “~”.
- After you apply for shortening the URL, a pop up message will appear. The pop up box provides you few options. The options denote the process through which you want to cut down the long link. But prior to this, you need to enroll yourself. If you don’t have an account, you can sign in then and there.
- While choosing domains, choose lowercase letters. Next, the input box will automatically show you a pronounceable word for link. Next, for custom link, choose numbers as per your preference.
- Add tags to make your shortened link to be handled in an easy manner. In order to provide a tag to your link, fill the input box with “add tags” and press the ‘add’ button.
- You can also go by advanced targeting. Add targets as per your country. This will different your short link from getting confused with other links. You can add as many countries as you want. Later on, if you don’t like it, edit it soon.
Find out more at https://snipli.com/